Terms & Conditions of Bridgestone Olympic Promotion,
1st January to 31st March 2024
1. This Promotion (the ‘Promotion’) is organised and hosted by Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch.
2. The Promotion is open to all consumers who are UK and Ireland residents aged 18 and over, except Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch and Irish branch employees or employees of any of its retail tyre supply branches and their immediate families, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Promotion, or trade customers.
3. This Promotion is open only to retail customers who have received a Bridgestone tyre fitment for Car, Van or 4×4 tyres. It excludes fleets and company vehicle drivers.
4. By participating in the Promotion an entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the Promotion material.
5. The Promotion has a purchase requirement – Entrants must purchase from any dealer the designated Bridgestone car, van or 4X4 tyres in a single transaction during the Promotion Period (set out below) in the UK. Designated tyres are those listed in the promotion-specific rules below.
6. Only one claim per household may be made during the Promotion Period.
7. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted.
8. The Sponsor reserves the right to discard illegible claim forms.
9. The Sponsor reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate. The Sponsor’s decision is final. Claim forms and receipts become the absolute property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
10. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used wholly in accordance with current UK data protection legislation for the purpose of fulfilling this Promotion. In particular, personal data will be used solely to administer this competition and for no other purpose(s). By proceeding with this promotion, you agree to the processing of your personal data, which includes your full name, email address and postal address.
11. Sponsor: Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch, Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick, CV34 6UX
Promotion specific rules:
1. The Promotion is open from Monday 1st January 2024 until to Sunday 31st March 2024 (until midnight).
2. Any customer who buys 2 or 4 Bridgestone tyres of any size for any car, van or 4X4 tyres, in a single transaction from any dealer, during the Promotion Period, will be eligible to receive ONE official Paris 2024 Olympic Games Mascot (23cm in height) and participate in a prize draw.
3. The Paris 2024 Official Olympic Mascot is 23cm in height. The mascot as shown in the artwork and videos is for illustration purposes only.
4. To make a claim for an Olympic Games Mascot gift, you must submit your claim details along with a clear picture (photograph) of your invoice.
For UK residents at: https://rewards.bridgestone.co.uk/olympics/
For Republic of Ireland residents at: http://www.bridgestonepromotions.ie/olympics/
5. You must ensure that a correct and valid contact delivery address and email address is provided. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for verifying any email addresses provided. If you fail to receive your Olympic Games Mascot gift within 28 working days, please contact us immediately.
6. Any claims for the Olympic Games Mascot gift received after midnight on 14th April 2024 will not be accepted.
7. Once proof of purchase has been verified and you have provided your full delivery address, you will receive your Olympic Games Mascot gift, which will be within 28 working days of submission.
8. To participate in the prize draw to win one of nine Olympic Games Paris 2024 Ticket Packages, during the Promotion Period you must select the opt-in box found on the registration form here https://rewards.bridgestone.co.uk/olympics/#claim
9. Entrants must be available to travel from the 26th of July to the 10th of August 2024 inclusive.
10. All customers that Opt-in will form part of the prize draw for a 2-person Games Paris 2024 Ticket Package
11. After the entry period closes, the draw will take place where 9 winners will be chosen at random. Winners will be notified individually via email.
12. The prize will be ONE Olympic Games Paris 2024 Ticket Package for two persons which will include:
(a) For UK residents: one pair of pre-allocated tickets to a Paris 2024 Olympic Games event (pre-purchased by the Sponsor ).
Economy travel by Eurostar ticket from London St. Pancras to Paris Gare de Nord for 2 persons, hotel 3 star for 1 night in Paris (one room based on double occupancy including breakfast), and travel money of a value of €250 via a pre-paid mechanism (e.g. Visa Pre-paid Card). The applicable terms and conditions for the prize and associated travel and accommodation will be confirmed to the winner
(b) For Republic of Ireland residents: one pair of tickets to a Paris 2024 Olympic Games event (pre-purchased by the Promotor), Economy flight from Ireland to London for 2 persons, It is anticipated that Economy travel by Eurostar will be from London St. Pancras to Paris Gare de Nord for 2 persons, hotel 3 star for 1 night in Paris (one room based on double occupancy including breakfast), and travel money of a value of €250 per Olympic Games Ticket Package via a pre-paid mechanism (e.g. Visa Pre-paid Card). Subject to return time accommodation in London 3* hotel ahead of return flight to Ireland. The applicable terms and conditions for the prize and associated travel and accommodation will be confirmed to the winner.
(c) If you are a chosen prize winner and you or your guest has any accessibility requirements please inform the Sponsor of this at the time of the prize allocation to ensure accessibility requirements are catered for.
13. Exclusions – Any further incidentals or further expenses are not included. Organisation of Travel insurance is the responsibility of the prize winner. Travel to and from the Paris Gare du Nord, the hotel and the Olympic Games ticket event and associated costs need to be covered and organised by the prize winner through the spending money provided. No food and beverage unless stated in inclusions in these T&C’s are included. Travel to and from London St. Pancras is not included and it is the winner’s responsibility to organise this to ensure they can travel on pre-allocated timings for Eurostar trains.
14. Any entrants must be available to travel for 2 days (one night) during the period of 26th July to 10th August 2024 inclusive. Bridgestone will provide exact details of the date to the winner. If the winner is not available on the days confirmed following the prize draw, Bridgestone will select a new winner randomly.
15. No cash alternative will be offered.
16. No element of the Olympic Games Paris 2024 Ticket Package can be sold or transferred. In the event that the lucky winner cannot attend the prize will go to the next recipient winner.
17. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
18. The Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
19. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
20. To the fullest extent permitted at law, the Sponsor, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to the Promotion. The Sponsor cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Sponsor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
21. To the fullest extent permitted at law, the Sponsor shall have no liability to any entrants arising out of any activity undertaken by a third party as part of this Promotion, including by way of example any travel and accommodation providers.
22. For any queries relating to this Promotion please email email@example.com
23. For the purposes of this Promotion, the Sponsor (Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch) acts as Data Controller. If you have any queries about how your data will be used, please write to Head of Legal and Compliance Department, Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (UK Branch), Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick, CV34 6UX, United Kingdom.
24. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be subject to English law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdictions.
25. These terms and conditions do not prevent any of your consumer rights.